- The Hyundai Tucson’s doors are becoming stuck and impossible to open from either side, potentially trapping people in the vehicles in dangerous situations.
- Mazda’s CX-9 has a defective engine block, leading to leakage from the engine and requiring replacement of the entire engine.
- Whirlpool gas ranges contain defective knobs that cause customers to unknowingly turn on the gas.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 phones break under normal use; Samsung does not repair the screens under warranty.
- StockX has been deceptively selling customers inauthentic merchandise and refusing to process refunds or returns regarding the inauthentic goods.